In a recent survey, people were asked what they would look for when hiring a restoration company. Our entire business model is built off of their top four responses.
RESCON has seen it all. Since we handle nearly every kind of restoration and construction situation, including fire and water restoration, we have a unique perspective on what it takes to move seamlessly through the various stages of each project. Having separate companies remove water, tear out damaged material, perform mold testing and remediation, and then put the property back together again can lead to problems. It becomes easy for each contractor to point fingers at the other if things go wrong, and it takes a full-time scheduler to book the appointments for each contractor.
As a certified general contractor, we can do it all. We are preferred disaster restoration providers to the largest insurance companies on the planet, and all of our employees have gone through extensive training and certification to have the knowledge to do the job right. We are bonded, licensed, and insured for the work we perform, and have completed thousands of jobs throughout this community.
Why Experience Matters
- Creates peace of mind and convenience having one contractor that can do it all.
- It creates a repeatable and proven process for every type of job that allows us to stay on time and on budget, from flood damage to fire restoration.
- It is a requirement for our insurance carriers, as they only recommend us because we have performed exceptionally well for them for many years.
Since our longevity and future growth is predicated on the quality of our workmanship, we only screen and hire the top performers in our industry. With one of the strongest guarantees in our industry, we have to produce quality work every single day — and you can trust in our commitment to quality in every job that we perform. With hundreds and hundreds of raving fans, our business thrives from happy customers.
Why Quality Matters
- Doing the job right the first time, with an eye on quality, just makes the work more enjoyable.
- Focusing on quality actually speeds up the restoration and construction process and gets you back in your home or business faster.
- It makes for a much safer work environment.
- Like you, our team takes great pride in what they do for a living. They are all members of this community, and their reputation is one of the strongest assets that they own. When they see you at the grocery store, or drive by your home or business with their families, they take great pride in knowing they helped you in a time of need. It might sound “fluffy,” but it’s the truth.
The greatest testament to the trust we have established in this business comes from the ability to show our new clients the incredible amount of repeat customers that we earn at RESCON. As a preferred partner to the largest insurance companies in the world, they trust us to handle millions of dollars worth of their claims work. This type of relationship can only be earned, and we value the trust that these insurers have in our capabilities.
Why Being Trustworthy Matters
- When you hire a restoration and construction company, you’re putting one of your largest investments in the hands of a third party.
- You’re inviting people into your personal space to handle family heirlooms, take care of your belongings, and restore your quality of life.
- Working with a restoration company that you can trust is paramount.
It is said that the highest-rated doctors have the strongest bedside manners in the medical profession. Our business model is no different. We know that hundreds of companies in our area can install a great roof, perform water remediation, or get your business back up and running after a big fire. There are a lot of good companies that are skilled in this profession like we are at RESCON. Few, if any, can compliment this technical expertise with the bedside manners like that of RESCON. Our passion lies in turning stressful situations into enjoyable experiences. This is the true strength of our company.
Why Compassion Matters
- When you care about customers, you go above and beyond the normal level of service.
- You’re compelled to constantly communicate with clients about the process and progress of the job.
- You listen to their stories, learn about their concerns and lead them to a resolution of their current problem.
- You immediately “pivot,” making a bad situation more tolerable and easier to cope with.
- Your workday becomes enjoyable because your doing work for people that you really care about. At RESCON, compassion matters.
The Surveys Don’t Lie
At RESCON, we survey every client after every single job. We know that we are good, but we do this because we want to constantly get better. We post these in our offices and review every survey in our weekly production meetings. There is nothing better than recognizing and rewarding team members for the quality of their work and the positive comments from how they made a client feel.
Everyone here at RESCON, from our office staff to our field crews, knows that the most important thing we make at RESCON are happy customers.
Every client likes to see proof before they buy something, especially restoration and construction services. At RESCON, PROOF stands for Performance, Repeatability, Ongoing Oversight and Fit.
Performance – The results don’t lie. Our incredible growth is due to the fact that we do great work that is on time, on budget, and we care about the lives of our clients.
Repeatability – Any company can perform strong “once in awhile.” At RESCON, every single job matters. We know that consistent performance is the key to success.
Ongoing Oversight – Paying attention to every detail on every single job is critical to our success. Our people, process, equipment, and technology are streamlined. We are focused like a laser on proper job management.
Fit – The foundations of every great relationship start with a common bond. If working with competent people that are considerate of your situation is important to you — then RESCON is the perfect fit for your project.
What Does the Name RESCON Stand for?
REStoration + CONstruction = RESCON
One name. One Call. One Time. That’s all.
Awards And Recognition
As one of the top insurance contractors in the area, we are very proud of our fire and water restoration accomplishments. We were nominated by Forbes as “Best in Business for Colorado Construction”, and recognized as one of the “Top 50 Businesses to Watch.”
Awards like these are great, but the best awards are when we get feedback like this from Elaine in Highlands Ranch:
“Your people are like Superheroes! I’ve never experienced this level of service from any company.”
We couldn’t have said it any better Elaine!
All the best, all the time!