There are few other cities in the United States with a greater variety of weather patterns than we get to witness here in beautiful Denver, Colorado. Whether its snow, rain, hail, aggressive winds, beautiful sunshine or hazardous flash flooding - we get to see all of Mother Nature’s beauty. Just this week we started off with temperatures in the 70’s, and then, almost without warning, we get dumped on with a foot of snow that briefly shut down some highways and even closed the Denver International Airport. Just a fun fact to think about; in December of 1913, a record blizzard hit the Front Range, spreading nearly 50-inches of snow in Denver. Now that’s a snowstorm!
As we approach that time of the year when the accumulated snow starts to melt and run-off, creating water damage issues throughout Denver, we thought we would highlight why RESCON has become the people’s choice when it comes to insurance restoration work. Whether it pertains to fires, flood, hail or wind damage, here are some thoughts on choosing the right company to do the entire job right the first time around.
At RESCON, the largest insurance carriers in the country have selected us to represent their policyholder’s best interests when it comes to restoring their homes and businesses. Here are seven enormous advantages to working with a company like ours:
1. Properly Bonded and Insured. Our insurance carriers demand that our company carries only the best and most comprehensive insurance policies. When we are working on your project, you can have tremendous confidence knowing that your insurance company has inspected the strength of our own insurance policies.
2. Extensive Background Checks. All of our employees are required to go through thorough background checks before we can put them on your property. Our employees have clean backgrounds, are courteous and hard working.
3. Financial Due Diligence. Every year, the insurance companies that we work with verify our financial performance. You can be assured that our company is financially fit, and will be there for the long haul to handle all of your needs.
4. Proper Equipment and Facilities. All three of our Front Range locations have to file annual reports on the shape and appearance of our buildings, equipment and vehicles. We are held to very strict standards, and this helps us provide the level of service that you should expect from an insurance restoration company.
5. Job Spot-Checks. Many of the insurance companies that we work with will send representatives from their companies to inspect the quality of our work. These inspections come without notice, and serve as a great compliance tool to hold us accountable for consistency on every single job.
6. Trusted Relationships. Since we have performed thousands of insurance restoration jobs, our team has developed some great relationships with the people at your insurance company. They know our Executive Team, Project Managers, Estimators and office staff. This helps when they call us for a specific assignment. These folks know the right team member at RESCON for the specific job at hand.
7. Scoring on Every Single Job. We are held to a very high standard on every single job that we perform. Your insurance carrier will score us for speed, timeliness, quality, efficiency and customer satisfaction. These scores are an important part of our company, and hold us accountable to exceed expectations every single day.
One of the reasons we have become a respected insurance restoration company in Denver centers on the fact that we are a one-stop call for all of your restoration needs. With multiple locations throughout Colorado, and 24/7 emergency response services, we are just a phone call away anytime throughout the day or night.
We have also become a trusted emergency response team for fire departments and victim assistance services throughout Colorado. Our team members are meticulously educated at their trade, cross-trained in multiple functions of our work and have spent hundreds of hours in training and continuing education courses.
We also do a lot of ADA compliant work for the elderly and our Veteran customers. Our work is very extensive, and covers nearly every construction related activity – both indoors and out. So, whether its water or fire damage, or an outdoor deck, roof, windows or siding – we have the professionals to get the job done right and on budget. Members of our team have received some of the highest praise for performance standards by some of the largest insurance companies in our industry.
RESCON is our name, and it comes from the combination of restoration and construction. Being one of the most successful insurance restoration contractors in the state of Colorado is something that we are all very proud of. Let us show you why our customers love us.
If you are looking for fair prices, great service and amazing quality – give us a call. Let the RESCON Team be your first choice for insurance restoration.
Call us at 1-866-699-WATER (9283), or reach us online at www.callrescon.com.